The department for the blind achieves its objectives through its holistic approach from education to extracurricular activities.
- Its academic program is from Kindergarten to secondary.
- It corresponds to the regular curriculum of the Lebanese Ministry of Education and is finalized by the official examinations.
- It is supplemented by special courses to assist the students in their personal adjustment to their disabilities including Braille, mobility, computer skills, sensory training, etc.
- Our blind students are integrated into regular public and private schools and Universities.
- The LSBD provides full assistance to the students in meeting their educational needs.